MASSES WITH ASHES AT NATIVITY, NOON AND 7 pm
ASHES TO GO, NEWMAN OFFICE (in Newman House, 96 Adams Street) 9am to 5 pm
~Too busy with class or work? Stop by for a brief prayer, blessing and ashes.
Join us for a time to slow down, find some quiet and deepen your relationship with God. You can sign up in the Gathering space of the Chapel, or contact Margot at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lenten Quiet Day, Saturday March 3 from 10-3 in Newman House.
- Lenten Lunch with the Lord, Sundays after Mass in Newman House. Here's our Lenten "support group", with prayer, conversation, tips on practices to help grow your relationship with God, and much nmore--with pizza! Everyone is welcome.
Brockport Ecumenical clothing Shelf.
March is Newman's turn to staff the clothing shelf.
Thursdays, 7-830 pm, and Sundays 3-4:30 PM.
All students are welcome to participate, so your friends can help too. Sign up in the gathering space of the Chapel, or email email@example.com.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY--October is our month to staff the Ecumenical clothing Shelf thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Stay tuned for more information!
- RCIA--If you are interested in being confirmed, becoming Catholic or just getting more information about the Catholic Faith, contact Margot.
- Come to Mass at 11:30 AM on Sunday and join us afterwards for our great Newman Refreshments with a chance to meet the staff, students and community.
- Then join us for Lunch With the Lord at 1:00. Meet other Brockport Catholic Students, get to know our Student Interns, have pizza and great conversation aboout faith, life on campus and anything else you're interested in.
|And always--Every Exam Week: Exam Week Soup Suppers! Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 5-7 PM in Newman House---great, free home-cooked food (pasta, soup, casseroles, salads, homemade bread, desserts and more).|
The NEWMAN CENTER
Cor ad Cor Loquitur
"Heart Speaks to Heart"
~Cardinal John Henry Newman